Week One-Thursday Update
Good Morning! I hope everyone is staying safe and that the first week of schooling at home is going well. I have listed out some updates about this week's learning below. 1. Please let your child know that I am monitoring their Lexia minutes and would like them to follow the same expectations at home that we use at school. That is half the minutes and units by Wednesday and all of them by the end of the day on Friday. If you have any concerns or questions with this, please let me know. 2. Has your child watched the weekly mystery on Mystery Science about rainbows? You may email me or they may leave a flipgrid with their vote for which mystery they want to see next week. Please tell them I will submit our vote tomorrow at 3:00. Thank you to the students who have already voted. 3. Thank you to the students who have posted a reading on Flipgrid. If your child has not visited our Flipgri...

Comments
Post a Comment